Thomas Blanchard Fragments of China


Fragments of China from Thomas Blanchard on Vimeo.

The film "fragments of china" presents a few minutes the most beautiful moments I have lived in China for 10 days. I was mainly interested in filming the faces of the Chinese. I think they release some emotion that I can not explain, especially in children.
. People create the customs of the place they live in, and with all these traditions you can see the country’s true nature. With this film, I wanted to convey the nostalgia I feel now. China is really a very beautiful country.
Music: Max Richter - The Twins
thanks: Scozzesi family
thomas-blanchard.com
facebook.com/thomasblanchardgraphiste
Lens used: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM
Camera: 550D Canon
capsus.tv/video/1308/Fragments-of-China/
hypebeast.com/2013/7/a-glimpse-of-china-through-a-canon-550d





























   Top
   popular
   posts

Popular Posts